The Alps Story
Augmenter le niveau de pitch des start-up en anglaisou comment aider les start-up à convaincre un public anglosaxon
Dans le cadre de nos actions vers l’international, nous formerons les start-up à l’art du pitch, en anglais. Pour motiver et récompenser les meilleures, nous offrirons des récompenses utiles pour accélérer leur business.
CEO de Inventhys
Electrical Engineering & MBA
Itris Automation / Startup Maker / French Tech in the Alps Grenoble
Come join us and let’s nail this!!
The goal of this initiative, supported by French Tech and a few other partners, is to help the entire startup community to improve their pitching skills in English.
1) What is the meet-up about?
In order to bring more sharpness to the effort, we wish to meet and hear your story and experience in marketing your business to the English-speaking customers and/or VCs. This meet-up aim is to get to talk and discuss about your experiences and general business concerns related to:
- Hindrance faced while pitching to an international customer/investor
- Access to international markets
- Opportunities to VC funding
- Failures/Reactions you may have faced earlier
2) Who should attend it?
- Startups who are looking to expand in the international markets, looking for a VC funding/access to investors or just plain curious
- Experts, coaches who want to participate and help organize
- Representatives of large companies who could sponsor the initiative
3) What can you expect in a two-hour meet-up?
- Share english pitching stories with other startups
- Draft together the training curriculum and overall process
- Get excited about going international eventually