L’événement du 30 juin est annulé. Il sera replanifié à la rentrée pour recruter plus de start-ups et mieux définir l’enjeu pour les candidats.
Hi Start ups !
Do you want to open your scope to the Whole World ?
Do you want to improve your presentation skills to convince English-speaking audiences ?
Developing your project internationally is part of your plan ?
French Tech in the Alps is going to help you ! Join us in the Voices in the Alps competition !
Benefit from our state-of-the-art Training to Pitch (half day)
Prepare yourselves to High Quality Pitches
Compete in front of a High Profile English-speaking Jury (Selection in June and Final in September) :
- Charlie Walker : Founder of Blackwolf Partners (Venture Capital) San Francisco
- Andre Meyer : Business Angel, (formerly GM, WWTelecom Division of HP)
- Sylvain Montreuil : Start-up Mentor (Squadrone, ISKN, Klokers, Genii)
- Another person TBD
Win the Competition and enjoy a personalized coaching to boost your ability to seduce and convince the world.
Trainings (with Richard Phan (Inventhys) & Bruno Hamon) :
- June 7th (2 to 6pm), in Annecy (Papeteries)
- June 13th (2 to 6pm), in Grenoble (Totem)
- June 30th (6pm), Pitches session and selection in Grenoble, after which 3 projects will be accompanied towards the Grand Finale which will take place in September – ANNULE – Report à la rentrée