Monday 13th March
at Totem French Tech in the Alps – Grenoble
>> Register <<
It will be the occasion to meet international people and to know more about the 5 startups which decided to create their business in the alps. The partnering incubators are Tarmac, Savoie-Technolac and BizMedTech.
The members of the 5 startups are looking forward to meeting people from the ecosystem : communities of French and worldwide entrepreneurs, executives in high tech companies, expatriates and global minds…
The 5 French Tech Ticket Winners #inthealps are:
– Mikaniki : Auto services at your door I More info on Inovallee.fr
– Oizom : Environmental monitoring
– Rada Building : Their long term goal is to help the world transition to #sustainability by designing and manufacturing #affordable and #solar-powered geodesic domes.
– Sentio Sports Analytics : Deep insight about the game play. See what human eye can not see with Sentio I More info on Inovallee.fr
– Snowision : They help you to cut costs by ensuring effective and safe snow management
Program of the evening :
- French Tech Ticket program explanation
- Introduction of the different structures which help us to make the French Tech Ticket program possible in the Alps
- The French Tech Ticket Winners will pitch their project
- Introduction of Jeunes Ambassadeurs and Internations which are international associations and global minds
- Feedback from an international entrepreneurs who created his company in France
- Networking times
- Buffet by Chez Marinette
The French Tech Ticket is a one year program by the French government to attract gifted and ambitious individuals from all around the world and help them set up and develop their startup in France.
70 startups were selected over 2700 candidates. French Tech in the Alps welcomes 5 startups !
More than just a startup visa, this 12-month program offers end to end support on the journey from early stage start-up to successful business – from financial support and training to first customer acquisition.
Selected entrepreneurs and projects will work closely in one of the 41 top French partner incubators providing among others mentoring, fundraising strategy, expert advice and pitch practice.
Get more information about the program benefits and the partnering incubators at French Tech in the Alps.
[mks_button size=”large” title=”I’m in !” style=”squared” url=”https://www.eventbrite.fr/e/billets-french-tech-ticket-kick-off-inthealps-32117671821″ target=”_self” bg_color=”#ff3366″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icon_type=”fa”]
[mks_button size=”large” title=”Download the Press Released” style=”squared” url=”https://digital-grenoble.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/dp-french-tech-ticket2-09032017-bat.pdf” target=”_self” bg_color=”#ff3366″ txt_color=”#FFFFFF” icon=”fa-arrow-circle-right” icon_type=”fa”]
More information on www.frenchtechticket.com